SRMJEEE 2019 Registration
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam 2019, commonly known as SRMJEE 2019, is a national level undergraduate entrance exam for admission is SRM Universities across India. It is an online computer based entrance test mainly conducted for B Tech and M Tech courses and will be held in the month of April 2019. SRMJEEE 2019 registration can done both online and offline mode; Online via official website and offline via OMR application form.
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Dates
the provisional SRMJEEE 2019 exam schedule is as follows:
Commencement of Online Registration Process
1st week of November, 2018
Dead Line for Application Submission
2st week of March, 2019
1st week of April, 2019
Availability of Admit Cards
2nd week of April
SRMJEEE 2019 Examination
3rd week – 4th week of April
1st week of May
3rd week of May
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
For the candidates who are eligible can register themselves for SRMJEEE 2019 exams. For those candidates who meet the relevant requirements based on the eligibility criterion can proceed to registration process. Students can apply online in the official website of SRM University. Candidates can apply both in offline and online.
First, candidates are required to create a login database by their valid email ID, in which case, a registration number and password will be generated.
Candidates need to fill in with their personal information such as, full name, father’s name, mother’s name, permanent address, mailing address, phone number, and other details which are asked in the form.
Then candidates are required to give their educational details such as Class X performance including marks, years of passing, school attended, class XII performance details including marks, year of passing, school attended, exam board which conducted the exam, etc.
Candidates are also required to upload their scanned image of official X and XII class mark sheet and relevant certificates asked therein.
After this students are required are to upload a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph and a scanned image of the candidate’s specimen signature.
Then the candidates can proceed towards payment options. Fee can be paid both online as well as offline mode. Fee details are given below.
Candidates can follow up these instructions
1. Go to the official website, and enter into the examination portal
2. Select “New Registration”
3. Fill in the personal details such as full name, parents name, address, phone number, etc.
4. Fill in the Educational Qualifications and related details such as performance, marks, school attended, etc
5. Upload scanned image of X and XII mark sheet along with relevant documents mentioned in the application form therein.
6. Upload scanned image of recent passport size photograph and scanned image of candidate’s signature. Image to be uploaded must be .JEPG file and dimensions must be in sync with what the official website has instructed.
6. Recheck all the details entered and make sure it is in sync with the candidate’s certificates and Identity card details.
7. Candidates can now proceed with the payment option. SRMJEEE 2019 Exam fee would be INR 1100. They can either pay online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking, or they can pay offline via Demand Draft made in favor of the SRM University. DD must couriered to the following address
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University of Science and Technology,
Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District,
Tamil Nadu 603203
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly