How to Download SAAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card of SAAT 2019 will be released on 5th April 2019. Shiksha O Anusandhan (SOA) will be responsible for generating this admit card/hall ticket. Candidates can download SAAT Admit Card 2019 from the official website. The admit card will be available only via online mode. No individual will receive the hall ticket via post or mail. The conducting body will publish an admit card only for those applicants who have registered themselves and completed the application process successfully. SAAT 2019 hall ticket displays some crucial information regarding an appearing candidate and entrance examination. Therefore it will be used by the authority for verification of student’s identity and hence is considered as an important document. Aspirants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card of SOA Admission Test 2019.
Shiksha O Anusandhan Admission Test 2019 will be conducted on 13th to 30th April 2019 via online mode and it will be conducted via offline mode on 21st April 2019.
Key Points related to SAAT Admit Card 2019
• An admit card will be available on 5th April 2019.
• Candidates who have registered themselves and completely filled the SAAT Application Form 2019 will be issued with the hall ticket. The last date to fill the application form will be 31st March 2019.
• It is necessary to carry SAAT 2019 admit card as no candidate will be given entry without it.
• Applicants have to keep their admit card safe and secure till all the admission formality gets over.
Procedure to download SAAT Admit Card 2019
Applicants will be required to download SAAT admit card 2019 as soon as the concerned authority releases it. There will be a complete procedure to check and download the admit card which candidates have to follow. The procedure is mentioned below:
1. Go to the official website soa.ac.in
2. Click on the “Download SAAT Admit Card 2019” link.
3. Now enter all the details asked such as registration number and phone number.
4. Once all the details are filled, click on the continue button
5. SAAT Hall Ticket 2019 will then appear on the screen displaying all the information filled at the time of registration.
6. Check each and every detail minutely.
7. If every detail mentioned on the admit card will be correct then proceed to download this admit card.
8. Also, take a printout of the same for further use.
Issues at time of downloading SAAT Admit Card 2019
Applicants might face any of the below mentioned issues while downloading SAAT 2019 admit card:
• Server Error – Due to heavy traffic the server goes down and does not respond. In such a case, students face problem in downloading the admit card.
• Incomplete Application Form – This is another reason where candidates find trouble to download the hall ticket. The authority will not issue the hall ticket for candidates who have not filled the SAAT 2019 application form completely.
• Incorrect details filled at the time of Registration – Providing incorrect details at the time of registration will cause failure of generation of admit card. Thus candidates are advised to fill valid and correct details and also to preview them before the final submission.
Details imprinted on SAAT Admit Card 2019
The list of details which an aspirant will be able to view includes the following:
• Name of the candidate
• Date of birth
• Roll number
• Registration number
• Photograph of the candidate
• Signature of the candidate
• Father’s name
• Examination date and time
• Address of the examination centre
• Instructions related to Examination Day
Exam Day Instructions
Apart from all the details, the admit card will also contain a number of instructions related to the examination day. The instructions must be strictly followed by every single students appearing for SOA Admission Test 2019. Given below are some of the instructions:
• Students must reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of examination.
• No individual will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of the test.
• Candidates must carry their SAAT 2019 admit card as entry without it will not be granted.
• Cell phones, calculators or any other electronic devices are not allowed inside the examination hall
• Use of only black ball point pen will be allowed to mark the answers.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly